Fish Identification - Packhorse Rock Lobster
“Packhorse rock lobster” means the fish of which the scientific name is Jasus verreauxi (commonly known as the packhorse or green rock lobster), and includes any part thereof.
No person shall take or possess -
- Any undersize:
- Carrying external eggs, or from which external eggs have been removed
- Any egg-bearing appendage or pleopod has been removed
- Tail is in such a state that the sex of the rock lobster cannot be determined
- The calcified bar or first abdominal segment of the tail is fractured
- is in such a state that its tail cannot be properly measured
- In the soft shell stage.
Chatham Islands rock lobster fishery March and April in any year;
|Size Limits (Length)|
|Daily Species limit|