- All pots and surface floats must be clearly and permanently marked with the fishers surname and initials.
- Individuals may use, set, or possess up to three pots in any one day.
- Two or more individuals fishing from a vessel may use, set, or possess up to six pots in any one day.
- Bobs and ring pots may be used to catch rock lobster but all other requirements such as marking and pot limits apply.
- Species specific pots (cod pots, crab pots etc.) can be used. They are exempt from escape gap requirements but all other requirements such as marking and pot limits remain.