- All pots and surface float must be clearly and permanently marked with the fisher’s surname and initials.
- Individuals may use, set, or possess up to three pots in any one day.
- Two or more individuals fishing from a vessel may use, set, or possess up to six pots in any one day provided they have their name on the pots
and that each person is using no more than three of the pots.
- Bobs, ring pots may be used to catch rock lobster but all other requirements such as marking and pot limits apply
- Species specific pots (cod pots, crab pots etc.) can be used. They are exempted from escape gap requirements but all other requirements such
as marking and pot limits remain.