SUMMARY OF FORECAST FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
In 2005/06 the Ministry is planning, through Vote: Fisheries, to:
- receive $82.4 million in revenue from the Crown and $3.3 million from other purchasers of services, from which it will supply the five departmental output expenses for Vote: Fisheries detailed in the Statement of Forecast Service Performance in this report
- incur output expenses of $85.7 million in providing these services.
The split for 2005/06 is set out below.
Unless otherwise stated:
- all financial information is expressed in $000s
- all financial measures are on a GST- exclusive basis
- a variance calculation shown in brackets ( ) signifies an increase in expenditure or a decrease in revenue.