In 2007/08 the Ministry is planning, through Vote: Fisheries, to:
- receive $91.0 million in revenue from the Crown and $2.7 million from other purchasers of services, from which it will supply the five departmental output expenses for Vote: Fisheries detailed in the output pla
- incur output expenses of $93.7 million in providing these services.
The split of departmental output expenses for 2007/08 is set out below.
Unless otherwise stated:
- all financial information is expressed in $000s
- all financial measures are on a GST exclusive basis
- a variance calculation shown in brackets ( ) signifies an increase in expenditure or a decrease in revenue.