Changing Course - Towards Fisheries 2010
- Preface by Chief Executive
- Nature's limits: The challenge
- Net gains: The change of course
- Fisheries 2010: The twelve founding principles
- Guardianship: Our children's future
- Foresight for the future: Strategic issues
- Our common future: Working with stakeholders
- Next steps for the Ministry: Where to from here?
- Project 2010
Copies of this document are available from the Ministry of Fisheries.
Changing Course: Sustainable fisheries in a healthy aquatic ecosystem
The Ministry's strategic planning process includes a number of projects under the umbrella of Project 2010 to support the development of both Fisheries 2010 and the Ministry. Project 2010 will have both an external and internal focus and will help ensure that the Ministry can build the foundations for its own future and a consensus for the future of fisheries.
The diagram (below) shows the relationship between the process and documents discussed in Changing Course.