OUTPUT CLASS - ENFORCEMENT OF FISHERIES POLICIES
This output class covers the outputs that promote compliance with fisheries laws and lead to detection of those involved in illegal fisheries activities.
- Monitor fishing-related activities.
- Detect non-compliance with fisheries policies.
- Provide recommendations for prosecution.
- Take other enforcement steps where appropriate.
- Collate and provide information on non-compliance to support policy and regulatory decision-making processes.
These actions will contribute to the achievement of optimal compliance with fisheries laws and the deterrence of non- compliance.