Fisheries Communication Centre (FCC) - Functions
- Port arrival
- Port departure
- Entering restricted areas
- Transferring Crew/Stores/Repairs etc
- Sheltering and Transiting within restricted zones.
- ALC outages
- At sea transhipments. (NB: all vessel transhipping at sea must hold a current section 110(1) approval to land fish taken in New Zealand waters outside New Zealand by way of transhipment).
- Other specific notifications that may be required by the vessels registrations or permits.
FCC Contact Details
For vessel notifications and applications.
Fax (04) 801 5381
Ph (04) 801 5782
Please Note:- FCC will be staffed from 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. FCC will not be staffed during statutory holidays.
Notification / application periods are specified in legislation. However, for those permit holders seeking monitored unloads it is recommended that you provide at least one full business days notice of your port arrival so that this can be facilitated.
For Other MFish Contact Details (Other than FCC Enquiries) - Go Here